Terms And Conditions
The following terms have been tailored to protect both the client and designer during the working relationship
add_circle_outlineSpecial Offers And Promotions
Rules And Regulations
50% off Ecommerce Development (Ends June 15 2018)
- We have reduced our starting price by 50% until June 15th 2018.
- Starting price is now R4999.00 | $399.00.
- This offer may end sooner than stated above should we fill our workload capacity.
- The prices stated above are starting prices - should you have a project in mind that is more complex we will provide you with a quote.
add_circle_outlineRights And Ownership
Third party contracts: Gridlink.co.za may contract with other creative professionals to provide services such as but not limited to web development, photography, and illustration. Any third party terms and conditions will include full reproduction rights for the client. Where such contracting adds to the project cost, the client will first be asked for permission to proceed. No project will commence on the assumption that third parties might be required for project completion. Such details will be finalised prior to project commencement, unless requested by the client at a later date.
**A revision round refers to a set of revisions given to Gridlink Online Solutions by the client. One (1) batch of revisions sent as a single package (1 email) is equal to one (1) revision round.
In the case whereby there are additional fees owed to Gridlink by the client, Gridlink reserves the right to withhold any/and/or all project files related to the job at hand, until payment has been made in full.
If, after the project has commenced, subsequent invoices are not paid within 30 days, the maximum interest will be added monthly, compounded as specified by the national credit act and will be levied on overdue bills as per incidental credit agreements.
Rights to discontinue a project:
Should the project in question be considered no longer feasible, either due to a lack of effective communication protocol from the client, or excessive changes/amendments to be made to the project in question – The staff at Gridlink hold the rights to terminate said project.
Contributing factors that may deem a project applicable for termination are:
- If a client rejects several demos without giving sufficient criticism or suggestions.
- If a client requests features that were not in the original agreement.
- If a client makes unreasonable requests, usually with delivery time.
- If a client is unable to make decisions, forcing you to make constant changes to the project.
Limitation of Liability: The services and the work product of gridlink/designer are sold “as is” in all circumstances, the maximum liability of gridlink/designer, its directors, officers, employees, design agents and affiliates (“designer parties”), to client for damages for any and all causes whatsoever, and client’s maximum remedy, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be limited to the net profit of gridlink/designer. In no event shall gridlink/designer be liable for any lost data or content, lost profits, business interruption or for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or relating to the materials or the services provided by gridlink/designer, even if designer has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
- Late delivery by Gridlink [Not due to client actions - Should the refund be processed, Gridlink.co.za retains full rights and ownership to all content that was produced.]
- Design/Development not acceptable, based on the original scope of work that supplied by the client to the client [If the work done follows the guidelines within reason, Gridlink will not be held accountable for the refund]